Additional Terms and Assumptions:
This offer is subject to the following terms and assumptions:
1. This offer is all-cash to the Seller at closing and is not subject to obtaining third party financing. You will have to secure your own private financing.
2. Other terms. Such other terms and conditions or modifications of the above assumptions as Purchaser and Seller may see fit in the preparation and execution of the Purchase Agreement.
This is a non-binding letter of intent for the purchase of the Property on an all cash basis, which may be withdrawn, modified or terminated by Purchaser or Seller at any time prior to the full and complete execution of a written and binding agreement of sale with respect to the Property. Seller is not restricted in marketing the Property or entering into other agreements for the purchase of the Property or interests therein until the full execution and delivery of a binding Purchase Agreement between the Purchaser and Seller.
Documents to be attached:
By way of information to qualify the Purchaser as ready willing and able to close the transaction, before the execution and delivery of a binding Purchase Agreement, we have attached the following information concerning the Purchaser, to be attached in “Make an offer” online form.
1. Written confirmation from a financial institution that Purchaser has access to sufficient loan or equity funds available through the institution to purchase the Property.
2. Copy of passport or Dominican ID as applicable.
3. Copy of the corporate documents of Purchaser, if applicable.